Contact your service engineer today
Service or Upgrade Your Boiler this Summer for a Cozy & Worry Free Winter
Reasons to Service or Upgrade your Boiler during the Summer Months
Ready for Heating Season
- Identify and fix any potential issues before the winter arrives.
- Boilers that are not properly maintained can pose risks. By servicing your boiler in the summer, you ensure that it is thoroughly inspected, cleaned, and tested, providing peace of mind for you and your household.
- Boost your boilers’ efficiency and save money on energy bills.
- Over time, boilers can accumulate dust, debris, and other deposits that can hinder their efficiency and lead to higher energy consumption. By having your boiler serviced in the summer, you ensure that it is clean, properly calibrated, and operating at its best before the colder months when it will be in high demand.
- Upgrading your boiler to a Firebird Envirogreen condensing boiler can save you up to £900 per year on home heating bills.
- With an efficiency of 97.5%, Firebird Envirogreen condensing boilers use less fuel than a standard efficiency boiler, therefore reducing energy costs.
Convenience and Priority Service
- Off-peak season means faster service and flexible
- If you leave your annual boiler service or boiler upgrade until winter time, you are more likely to find that waiting times are longer. Service Engineers may have to prioritise emergency boiler repairs from autumn onwards, as more people switch on their heating for the first time in autumn.
- Don’t wait for the Winter rush – book now and have peace